Medical equipment has very high requirements for bearings, because it is directly connected with people’s healthcare. Here below are the general requirements for medical equipment bearings:
- High Precision
- Very Low Noise
- Safe Material
- Long Service Life
Generally, medical equipment mostly uses stainless steel bearings for better performance. The advantage of stainless steel bearings:
- Excellent corrosion resistance: stainless steel bearings are not easy to rust and have strong corrosion resistance.
- Washable: stainless steel bearings can be washed without relubrication.
- Maintenance Free: AISI316 stainless steel, no oil or grease anti-corrosion protection is required. Therefore, if the speed and load are not very high, lubrication is not necessary.
- Hygiene: Stainless steel is naturally clean and does not corrode.
- High Heat Resistance: can operate in a higher temperature range of 180°F to 1000°F (requires high temperature grease).
The comfort of operator and patient is very important for medical equipment. FITRUN BEARING has strict control on the precision and noise level over medical equipment bearings. Our precision ball bearings are widely used on the dental equipment.